My name is Freddy Petrolia and I'm a senior at the University of Oklahoma. I'm currently on track to graduate December 2019 with a Bachelor's degree in Health and Exercise Science. I've been employed at the gym, Koda Crossfit Norman, for roughly 3 years now and I love working there. My hobbies include playing games (board games, card games, sports, etc), watching movies/tv shows/sports, spending time outdoors, and hanging with friends. My career goals are to apply to the Oklahoma City fire department after I graduate from OU. I was originally Pre-PA coming into OU and all the way up until last semester. I changed my mind when I started looking into what my life would be like after graduation and considering what made me happy. In order to fulfill my goal of becoming a physician's assistant I would likely have to take a year off of school working/shadowing/and studying for the GRE ultimately to get into more schooling that would add to the pile of debt I have alrea...
Comments
Post a Comment